The Duchess: Be what you would seem to be — or, if you’d like it put more simply — Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.
–Alice in Wonderland
What is the public perception of your company?
Like it or not, there is a perception and contrary to what we like to believe… perception is reality.
Public Relations is a critical part of the marketing mix. Many businesses think they need it, but most have no clue why.
By targeting, researching, listening, sharing, responding and relating, PR helps your target audience better understand you and what you stand for. In other words, PR creates awareness and understanding. And that creates relationships with those you hope to do business with.
Our PR services include:
- news releases, news conferences, feature stories, spokesperson training, crisis/risk communication training
- company newsletters (email and print), special event planning, crisis communication planning, incentive programs, award recognition events
- letters to stockholders, annual reports, annual meeting planning
- identifying sponsorship opportunities, speaking engagements, special event planning, communication (newsletters/mailing)
- new product launches, event sponsorship, contests, media relations
Below is a sampling of some of the work we have done on behalf of our clients.